Horticultural Coir grows and processes coco coir in compressed bulk bales to be used as a soil amendment by growers and retail soil manufactures around the world. In addition to bulk coir, Horticultural coir offers and extensive line of compressed coir blocks, lay flats and open top bags for vegetable, fruit and cannabis markets around the world.
- Horticultural Coir Pro (HCP) – the sustainable and eco-friendly substrate
- Fully compostable, organic growing medium
- Cost effective alternative to other non-sustainable media, i.e. peat
- Performs well under constant drip; high porosity and superior water retention reduces frequency of watering and labor
- Upon expansion, HCP retains its porous, moisture retention state without shrinkage
- High cation exchange rate, coco coir stores and releases nutrients as needed
- Available in bulk load (container) quantities, as well as, cultivation sizes including discs, blocks, planks a.k.a. ‘lay-flats’ or open top ‘Gro-Bags.’
- Excellent choice for organic growers
The chosen component by many cultivation media manufacturers world-wide, the Horticultural Coir Pro (HCP) brand has been the standard bearer for clean production and consistent product performance since 1994. HCP produces the ideal root environment for plant growth. Used in greenhouse and nursery production for annuals, perennials, nursery stock, i.e. ornamentals, fruit and nuts, as well as the popular choice for herbaceous crop, i.e. hemp and hops, production.
- Horticultural Coir Pro is available through distribution or direct ship in the U.S. and Canada.